Pages


Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Have Hypergraphia

I am a rapid cycling Bipolar I am unstable even on medication I experience hypergraphia which is a drive that causes excessive writing I write blogs about mental illnesses and was writing for 2 days and all of 1 night I went without sleep and could not stop researching and writing 

This may not seem to be a big problem but the drive was so strong that I did not eat or sleep or even rest for all that time I has been coming on slowly ever since I started writing blogs 

I plan on talking to my doctor about this If this is (which I have heard other people talk about) a part of mania if so I have to be more aware of it since writing so much just continues and continues the writing feeds the high or the high feeds the writing I am not sure which but something has to stop it I do not think that anything will if it is part of my mania I just need an answer so that I can try to control it  It is a good outlet for pent up emotions It finally caused relief and relaxation

No comments:

Post a Comment